Payment and refund
The reservations are payable by Visa or MasterCard by telephone, or by mail with a cheque made out to Info-Nature Mauricie and cashable upon receipt. The reservation fees are payable immediately by credit card. When you receive your invoice check and see if your reservation corresponds to the date, lodge, and number of beds you have requested: mistakes can happen.
All reservations must be paid in full within 10 days or before your arrival at the Domaine, with the exception of school groups who have one month to pay.
During this period and before payment, you can reduce without penalty the number of beds reserved or cancel the reservation by informing us as soon as possible. After payment, reimbursement policy applies.
If access to the Domaine (Trail # 3 and # 3A) is closed by the authorities of the Park national de la Mauricie, you will be entitled to an equivalent stay during the current season or the following summer.
Cancellation or modification deadline
* Once your payment is received, if you have to cancel or alter your reservation, you will be reimbursed up to:
- 75% at least 30 days before your stay
- 50% between 15 and 29 days before your stay
- No reimbursement less than two weeks before your stay.
* For groups enjoying the group rate for 10 persons and more the reimbursement is as follows:
- 75% at least 60 days before the stay
- 50% between 30 and 59 days before the stay
- No reimbursement if less than 30 days before the stay.
*Reservation fee is nonrefundable.